In 2013 Marc watched the inspirational movie "Jobs", based on the life of Apple founder Steve Jobs, 3 times, and he felt moved to share with you some of its key messages that we can all use to live great lives.
Marc rarely go to see movies because most of them are so negative. Before Jobs, the most recent movie he watched in a cinema was Happy Feet in 2006, which he found very uninspiring, despite the hype. So it was a big relief to find that Jobs is a genuinely inspiring movie, especially the final scene, which includes this brilliant quote from the great man:
"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
* Do not allow unsuitable or mediocre people onto your team.
* Don't ever give control of your career or life to anyone else.
* Create things that improve the quality of people's lives.
* Keep working on your dream until it becomes reality.
* Remember that every great invention was created
by someone who is no smarter than you.
* Always keep the big picture in mind.
* Believe in your vision.
* Be a perfectionist.